Sample preparation: speedwave XPERT Sample preparation at the highest level
- Reliable digestions thanks to innovative sensor technologies
- Outstanding lifetime of vessels
- Maximum safety and increased user comfort
Reliable, durable, and economic
Microwave-assisted pressure digestion is used as a sample preparation technique for reliable elemental analysis in routine and research laboratories alike. speedwave XPERT is a universally applicable microwave digestion system for the preparation of organic and inorganic sample materials that impresses with its reliability, safety, and economy.
- Reliable digestions
- Low running costs and low material wear
- Maximum operational safety
As successor of the microwave digestion system TOPwave, speedwave XPERT sets new standards with its innovative sensor technology and high-quality components. Realtime temperature and pressure monitoring takes place contactless for all vessel, which can be removed individually after digestion. The vessels of speedwave XPERT have an outstanding lifetime of up to 10,000 digestion cycles. Low material wear and protection of the vessels against damage by optical pressure and temperature control also ensure that you can significantly reduce your running costs in sample preparation.
- No cross-contamination due to minimal surface porosity of TFM-PTFE vessels
- Homogenous distribution of microwave radiation due to the round design of the oven chamber
- Permanent pressure and temperature control by optical sensors