innuPREP RNA Virus PLUS Kit-KFFLX
Optimized for isolating viral RNA under high-throughput conditions
- Use of the KingFisher FLEX automation system for running up to 96 samples in parallel
- Automated elution in a 96 well plate
- CE-IVD certification for innuPREP RNA Virus PLUS Kit-KFFLX
- Includes CarrierMix with internal DNA and RNA extraction control
The innuPREP RNA Virus PLUS Kit - KFFLX can be used to automate extraction of viral RNA from up to 96 samples in just approx. 45 minutes. The method, which is based on magnetic particle separation and on the use of patented extraction chemistry in the KingFisher FLEX system, can be used for isolating an extremely wide variety of starting materials, such as cell-free bodily fluids, biopsies, swabs and stool samples. The isolated viral nucleic acids are then available for immediate use in downstream applications. The high quality of the RNA has been successfully tested and confirmed using the TaqMan real-time PCR (after cDNA synthesis).
The kit is available as RuO (resarch-use-only) version.
- Cell-free bodily fluids such as serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid (up to 200 µl)
- Cell culture supernatant, enrichment medium (up to 200 µl)
- Tissues (approx. 1 - 5 mg)
- Swab samples
- Stool samples (approx. 50 - 100 mg)
- Manual lysis: tissue samples only (30 – 60 minutes)
- KingFisher FLEX lysis protocol: approx. 20 minutes
- KingFisher FLEX protocol: approx. 37 minutes
Due to the current increase in demand for viral RNA extraction kits, this kit is temporarily only available in large packaging sizes (480 reactions).