innuPREP Virus DNA/RNA Kit
Simultaneous isolation of viral DNA and RNA from a variety of starting materials
- Patented DC Technology: rapid lysis and efficient binding
- Extraction method based on the use of Spin Filters
- Optimum removal of inhibitors ensures trouble-free use of nucleic acids in subsequent applications
- Recommended for samples with unknown virus
- Includes Carrier Mix with internal DNA and RNA extraction control
The innuPREP Virus DNA/RNA allows researchers to purify viral ssDNA or dsDNA and ssRNA simultaneously from serum, plasma or other cell-free bodily fluids, from tissue, paraffin or swab samples, or from cell cultures. A novel extraction chemistry known as Dual Chemistry Technology (DC Technology) guarantees researchers the ability to isolate highly pure viral nucleic acids of excellent quality. The use of a Spin Filter membrane maximizes DNA and RNA yields. In addition, having a number of different extraction protocols makes it possible to adapt the innuPREP Virus DNA/RNA Kit to the starting material used. One major advantage of this kit is the time saved by isolating nucleic acids simultaneously, particularly when using starting materials in which the viral contamination is not clear.
- Serum, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid (200 µl, 400 µl, 600 μl)
- Cell culture supernatants (200 μl)
- Swab samples (200 µl)
- Stool samples (200 μl)
Positive PCR and TaqMan real-time PCR testing results
Approx. 25 minutes
Alternatively, for the isolation of viral RNA from tracheal swabs theinnuPREP Virus TS RNA Kit is available.